|Checkout the Pizza Mod Gang here!
If you ever have questions about Bricklink or something similar, feel free to reach out for help! Wanted lists confuse me, so if it's related to that, post it in the forums, and someone can help you there :D
-Random things about me that I'll add whenever I remember
- Professing Member of my local United Reformed Christian Church and very thankful to God for blessing me in my work
- The other day, I decided I wanted to program a website from scratch with HTML, CSS, etc. and so now I've installed Visual Studio Code and MySQL Installer. I think I may be going crazy, but it's fun!
- Update: With help, I somehow managed to connect a database to the site… I'm still a little fuzzy on how it happened, but if it works, don't question it, I guess 🤷♂️
- Update: Somehow now connected something called Bootstrap along with several other things and now am slowly (very, very slowly) somehow making a website layout
- Update: I think I'm addicted to databases
- Black Ops 2 was the best COD ever :)
- Actively at war against the Mustard Gang
- Most people call me Nubs
- I routinely have issues with adding images to Bricklink since, for the life of me, sometimes I can't get colors to work. Especially tan and sand green (probably more). (Sorry admins!) Even as I'm writing this, I don't know if my latest image will get approved or if it's so bad they have to message me about it again.
- Overthinker, I often delete posts after I make them due to overthinking.
- Upload vlogs twice a week on my YouTube channel called Nub's Select.
- High school dropout
- My dentist told me one day my jaw might fall off, and I don't know if he was joking or not. To this day, I still haven't asked him.
- Used to sleep with my window wide open every night during the winter but coincidentally was also sick all winter every winter. I don't see any correlation, but I have stopped and haven't gotten sick nearly as much for some reason.
- My sister and myself both have chronic issues (Sister: Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)) (me IBS basically it means I can only eat certain foods in my case rice, chicken, yogurt, potatoes, and a small assortment of spices/probiotics. Some highlights of things I can't eat are many sugars, fats, fruits, breads, pastas, corn, etc. Over time with more testing, both these lists will likely grow)
- My mom and both my brothers are adopted
- Never broken or fractured a bone
- Sister finally won her ODSP! The government was about to do a court hearing for it, but several days before it was scheduled, they "forfeited" (yes, I know that's not the legal term) and now she won! At least for 5 years before the next one...
- My dad was scared of heights, so he went for his flying license and almost passed but gave up when he had to do a test with the plane in a nose dive. (Although I don't know exactly when he decided he wasn't going to do it, but since he's still alive, I think it's safe to say it was before the test took place)
- I'm the only member in my family who hasn't been involved in court and am exempt from jury duty :D
- Full-time online seller
- Have never had "normal" jobs. Previous employment included collecting beer bottles, delivering newspapers, and scrap metal collecting
- Favorite show is Angel Beats
- And the infamous source for
|This page has been viewed 2401 times.|