Items For Sale: in Color: Lot 173706036
Search Within Results:
      Per Pg:  Sort By:  
Show More Filter Options | My Settings | Add to My SearchesShowing prices in US Dollar (USD) (more info)
    1 Lot Found. Page 1 of 1 (Showing 10 Lots Per Page)

   [Previous] 1 [Next]

Image Condition Description Available In
Lot ID: 173706036  Set No: 6559  Name: Deep Sea Bounty
* 
Used
Complete
6559 Deep Sea Bounty
Good condition, with original instructions, no box
Items For Sale: SetsTownDivers: 6559-1
Loc: Netherlands, Min Buy: ~US $5.51
eds-bricks (268)
Qty: 1
Each: ~US $60.60
(EUR 54.95)

 

Catalog Entry | Add to My Wanted List
Extended Description
Instructions are in good condition, no punch holes. This set has been built with 99% bricks out of the original set. The other 1% has been completed with the utmost accuracy according to the bricklink inventory listing. No extra parts. Stickers applied
[Previous] 1 [Next]