If the Alert was Filed Against You
If a Non-Paying Buyer Alert, Non-Shipping Seller Alert or Non-Responding Seller Alert was filed against you and you would like the complaint to be removed from your account, please provide the order ID and the following:
- Non-Paying Buyer Alert - Proof of payment. This could include a screenshot of the PayPal transaction or a copy of the PayPal notification e-mail.
- Non-Shipping Seller Alert - There are several reasons a buyer will open a NSS alert. Below will outline how to get this alert removed based on the "What Happened" reason:
- Seller did not ship order after payment was made: Proof of shipping is required. Include the tracking number and the website where it can be checked or attach a scanned copy of the postal receipt. If you issued a refund, please include proof of the refund. This could be for example a copy of the PayPal notification e-mail or a screenshot of the PayPal refund.
- Order was received but was incomplete: If you have sent the missing items separately, submit the tracking number. If you have issued a refund for the missing items, submit a screenshot of the PayPal refund. If you disagree with the complaint, submit your side of the story with any documents and/or photos to support your case.
- Items in the order were received but not as described: If you have issued a refund for the incorrect items, submit a screenshot of the PayPal refund. If you disagree with the complaint, submit your side of the story with any documents and/or photos to support your case.
**In the event that BrickLink Administration is not provided with enough evidence to remove a NSS penalty (in orders paid via PayPal) or we simply cannot determine who is at fault, we will rely on PayPal to mediate. Once PayPal decides the dispute outcome, forward the decision email to BrickLink and we will remove/issue penalties based on their decision.
- Non-Responding Seller Alert - You must respond on the Problem Order page.
If You Filed the Alert Against Someone Else
If you filed a Non-Paying Buyer Alert, Non-Shipping Seller Alert or Non-Responding Seller Alert against someone else and need to remove it, visit the Problem Order page and enter the order number. On the next page, there will be an option to remove the NSS/NRS/NPB penalty. Select this option and click on "Take Action". The order will be reset back to "Pending" status once this has been completed