- The e-mail may have ended up in your spam or bulk folder.
- Your ISP or email client is blocking the email.
- One of the ISPs that the email travels through before it reaches your inbox could be down at the moment, causing a delay.
- For safe measure, check to see if emails from BrickLink have been accidentally flagged as spam.
- Add us to your contacts and/or safe sender list:
- If you still aren't receiving our emails, please contact your internet service provider directly. Certain content in our emails may have triggered a spam filter and you can request that these are no longer filtered.
If you did not receive an invoice and the order detail screen indicates that an invoice was sent, you can view your invoice online in My Messages. The invoice is sent there if you selected to receive your invoices to My Messages in your Contact Settings.