This topic assumes that you are a registered seller. If you are not yet registered, you can Register as a New Seller. If you are already registered as a buyer, Upgrade from a Buyer to a Seller by scrolling to the bottom of that page and login with your existing username and password.
After you created a store, visit My Store Settings and My Terms to select additional options for your store and enter your store terms & conditions. The following are examples of main selling areas:
|Listing Items for Sale:|
There are 3 ways to list items for sale on BrickLink:
Managing Store Inventory:
- Sell Item - Add items to your inventory one at a time.
- Mass Inventory Upload - Add many items to your inventory at once via a file in XML format.
- Part Out a Set - Enter a set number and view parts and minifigs in that set ready for upload into your inventory.
My Inventory - Browse or search items in your inventory. On the next page, you can update or delete items in your inventory.
You receive an order when a buyer adds 1 or more items that you have listed for sale into their shopping cart, checks out and submits an order. When that happens, both you and the buyer will be notified by e-mail.
Once an order is submitted, it is recorded. You can view all orders that you received by going to Orders Received. Click on the order ID to view the order detail.
|Suggested Order Procedure:|
The following is a suggested procedure that should be taken after receiving an order:
After Receiving Payment:
- On your Orders Received page, add shipping, insurance and any additional charges. Change Order Status to Ready.
- Send an Invoice - Click on the invoice icon on your orders received page or go to the Invoice Tab and enter the order ID to send an invoice to your buyer.
- Change the Order Status to Paid after receiving payment from the buyer. If you have Payment Status enabled, change payment status to Received instead.
- After the buyer's package has been prepared and before it is shipped, you can change the order status to Packed.
- Ship the package and change the order status to Shipped. You can optionally send a Drive Thru e-mail to the buyer informing them that their order has been shipped. To do that, click on the package icon on your orders received page or go to the Drive Thru Tab and enter the order ID.
- Post Feedback to your buyer after the buyer has paid or after they changed the status to Completed.
For every order you receive, you are levied a fee. For more information on fees, please read our Fees & Billing Policy. In your My Fees page is a debit entry for every order you receive as well as all credits you receive after paying your fees. The current balance you owe is there as well and also a quick link to pay your fees by PayPal.