Contacting Other Members:
- E-Mail - The buyer and seller should communicate with each other by e-mail. On the Orders Placed and Orders Received pages, click on the e-mail () icon to e-mail your buyer or seller.
- My Messages - If your buyer or seller is not responding, it could mean that they are not receiving your e-mails. In that case, use the Contact Form and enter the order ID. Your buyer or seller will receive the messages to their My Messages inbox in addition to e-mail and will be alerted of your message then next time they login to BrickLink.
Upon registration, you have the option to allow others to contact you through the Contact Form which does not reveal your e-mail address to the sender. The message sent through the contact form will be sent to your e-mail address and the sender's e-mail address will be included in it as the e-mail address to reply to and/or it will be sent to your My Messages Inbox based on your preference. Be advised that if you select to be contacted, you may receive unsolicited e-mail from other members. A member's ID Card shows whether or not the member allows to be contacted depending on the icon displayed:
- - Member can be contacted
- - Member cannot be contacted
Select whether you would like to give others the option to contact you in My Contact Settings.
|Contact Preference Override:|
The following are cases where another member can still contact you regardless of your preference:
Additional Note: You cannot contact a member who has Unregistered.
- If you are a registered seller then anyone will be able to contact you using the contact button in your store except those members that you have put on your Stop List.
- Members with whom you have 1 or more orders that have not been purged (orders
are purged after 6 months) will still be able to contact you regardless
of your preference.
- Site Admins in selected positions (see "access to contact anyone" section on bottom of page) can contact anyone regardless of preference. For example, a Catalog Administrator will ask a question regarding an item you add to the catalog.